Monday, August 24, 2009

emotion

i have gone soft. i don't know if it's a good thing or a bad thing. i used to have a heart of a rock and known as the tough bitch/lady at work. but since i'm out of the corporate jungle for nine months now, my life stopped as well. i'm in this dreamy but in real life scenario wherein i don't have to deal with daily stress and have all the time in the world when before i had no time for myself even a second. 

but i'm really bored now. i need to work and have a life and earn for a living. i don't enjoy dependency to my family. i'm now open for love and finding my one true love when before i reject the idea. i'm now more affectionate to others when before i don't care but only to my interest. i read a prayer asking the Lord to teach us to be patient and knowing that patience will prepare us when the right time comes. so i will keep this prayer until then but i hope it's not too far. 

No comments: