Friday, February 20, 2009

pat that lashes, shu style

my latest vanity addiction. the lashes. a colleague had been telling me to get my lashes done a year ago at salon de excellente in timog ave. near gma (oh yeah, i have lots of local star sightings having primped up when i'm there hehe) for their eyelash extensions. so as a birthday treat to myself, i tried it and i'm so happy. it made my chinky eyes look big but it was really long. my traditional mother wanted me to take it out but i had it cut instead. 

the other day, i went to shu uemura rockwell and checked out the lash bar. :D it's quite pricey for a one time use worth 2k but it's really really pretty.
 

premium black gown (i so want to try this hehe) 

dazzling sapphire diamante

illumi-decor


dazzling black diamante

dazzling diamante


a collaboration of dutch fashion designers viktor & rolf for shu uemura called the 'couture collection.'

wing couture


rhombus couture


swirl couture

til my next costume party... :)


No comments: