Friday, February 20, 2009

foxy tranny?

do you honestly believe that this gorgeous woman used to be a man? i've seen her movies from the mean girl in the confessions of a teenage drama queen to transformers lady love. megan fox reportedly joked during a red carpet golden globe interview that she's a tranny.

“I am pretty sure I am a doppelgänger for Alan Alda. I’m a tranny. I’m a man. I’m so painfully insecure. I’m on the verge of vomiting now. I am so horrified that I am here, and embarrassed. I’m scared.”

oh please. she's ridiculously the fantasy of every man i know and yet she's still insecure. i think it's just some publicity stunt and a form of analogy how bad she thinks she is. if ever she really is a tranny, sorry boys. hehe


cosmo girl 08 

allure 08

(the only fashion editorial i liked. her face is more of a men's mag material. she must stick to seducing men, not women.)

No comments: