Saturday, April 11, 2009

optimism doesn't hurt

i used to be optimistic at all times until i worked in the real world. i've undergone despair, sorrow, anxiety and stress that was ancient to my little sheltered universe. and yes, i lost optimism. it's true what sociologists say that you adapt and acquire certain behavior in the group you are closely with. as for me, i have worked with the anna wintours in the workplace and alas... it almost made me to be one. well i won't deny that i had the inner bitch in me but it triggered more there. 


 they say she's the alter ego of the devil wears prada's miranda priestly 


since i left code name vogue, life is very easy. i won't regret ever staying and leaving. i had things that i come to know that i am capable of doing. i come to know myself more. i always like pushing myself to the limit. and it really pushed me to the maximum but had to leave anyway. now, i'm focused to myself and my well-being. so i smile and think positive. maybe that's when i'll come to know real happiness. :)

No comments: