Friday, April 17, 2009

missing link

why does everything has to be a yin and yang? can it just stay to the favorable part? in the dawn, i'm ecstatic and in the dusk, i'm down poured. a single word made my day bad. read: gossip. who doesn't love to gossip but when it comes to you it feels bad. especially when you are not there to defend yourself. i felt defeated in a war i am not present to contend. 

it's about my former unhealthy labor, code name vogue. they have accusations. my first point, i'm not stupid and never will be. as far as i know i did great and do what should be properly done. i can answer any shit hole instantly but i'm not physically there and they don't have the right to reach me so the end result is a big puzzle. second point, i'm the apprentice hence my superior should know more and should have been reliable. but that's not the case. let's not wash off our hands from responsibilities. and from what i heard madam superior has no reaction because m.s. wrote about all the negative feedback in paper black and white so she can be safe and it's not her group anymore. wow that's the leader! my third point, could they just stop pinpointing whoever just because the person left and is happily living with her own life? the sad thing is it's the culture. it's not as if it's the very first time with what happened to me. everyone goes through it. sad sad place. whatever is there, it's the responsibility of the person presently handling it because it's her job. period.

i take good care of my reputation and won't ever enter a fight unfairly. there are certain people who are just plain rude and loves to pass blame to others when technically it's none of my business. i don't take the issues in my head because they are issues. it's like telling a news story with no confirmation from the subject. isn't that bogus? i'm the missing link to the whole scene and i'm untouchable. it's a done deal so live with that. i moved on already and i hope they do too. it bothered me how unhappy these people are. i just had to release this emotional distress so i can sleep sound and good. i hope they sleep well too. 

4 comments:

failurebydsgn said...

Hi seatmate. GUESS WHO? :))

j said...

hmmmmm.... ms. villanueva? :P

failurebydsgn said...

Hahaha. I'm good with that. :)) Anyway. I'll stalk you now yay!

And regarding everything in this entry? I HEAR YOU.

j said...

yey i have a stalker now. hahahahaha u hear me dawg? cool! hahah :P