Wednesday, December 31, 2008

my top 10 songs of 2008

it's hours before 2009! this blog entry is inspired from judd's top 10 sports events of 2008. the lyrics of these songs related somehow in my past year. my top 10 songs of 2008 (in random order):


1. love lockdown by kanye west. i used this in my early blog entitled, do you remember your first? it's a song for someone i know.



Im not lovin you, the way I wanted to
What I had to do, had to run from you
Im in love with you, but the vibe is wrong
And that haunted me, all the way home

2. heartless by kanye west. another one from my recent blog... it's my song for me. hahaha

In the night, I hear 'em talk,
the coldest story ever told
Somewhere far along this road, he lost his soul to a woman so heartless..
How could you be so heartless?
Oh.. How could you be so heartless?


3. go girl by ciara. i love cici she's so hot! and t-pain. i'm your go girl. ;)





Go-Girl 
I'm the energizer PlayBoy bunny, I keep going and going 
And you know it, that's why they call me 
Go-Girl 

4. just dance by lady gaga. my inspiration for my blog title. :) i love her super blonde hair! reminded me of my clubbing days in 2008! :)





What's going on on the floor? 
I love this record baby
But I can’t see straight anymore
Keep it cool, what's the name of this club? 
I can't remember but it's alright, alright

5. if i were a  boy by beyonce. it says it all. those damn boys. hahaha

If I were a boy 
I think I could understand 
How it feels to love a girl 
I swear I'd be a better man 

6. single by new kids on the block. they must be now the 'daddies on the block". hahaha but hey, they're hot! and yeah, i'm single since birth. :D





Pretty mama, if you're single, 
Single... You don't gotta be alone tonight
So while the DJ plays this single,
Single... Just pretend that I'm your man tonight


7. miss independent by ne-yo. i simply am. :)

Cause she walk like a boss 
Talk like a boss 
Manicure nails just set the pedicure off 
She's fly effortlessly 

8. one more drink by ludacris feat. t-pain. damn! bring it on!! hahaha



[T-Pain]
If I take one more drink,
I'm gonna end up f**kin' youuu,
Is that what you wanna do shawty?,
If I take one more drink,
I'm gonna end up f**kin' youuu,
You too!!!

9. that's what you get by paramore. love em! my song for well...

No sir, well I don't wanna be the blame, not anymore
It's your turn, so take a seat we're settling the final score
And why do we like to hurt, so much?

10. t-shirt remix by shontelle and the dream. i love the dream. i don't have anyone's shirt though. i like it, it's sweet. :)

Nothing feels right when I'm not with you
Sick of this dress and these Jimmy Choos
Taking them off cause I feel a fool
Trying to dress up when I'm missing you
Ima step out of this lingerie
Curl up in a ball with something Hanes
In that I lay, with nothing but your t-shirt on
With nothing but your t-shirt on

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ang haba ng post mo! Hahaha.

Andaming hiphop. Haha Love Lockdown!

j said...

oo naman hip hopper ako eh! :P