Monday, December 15, 2008

do you remember your first?

i'm not loving you
way i wanted to
what i had to do
had to run away from you
i'm in love with you
but the vibe is wrong
and that haunted me all the way home


i clearly do. whether it be my first day in college, in driving, in setting foot to a club, in my first major presentation to a client or whatever.  it was my first day at my new work where there is no formal training and the most important investment i have to lay down is love. 

i grew up with the brainchild of my father as we are almost of the same age. he would always take me there on weekends and when i was already in college, he required me to have a summer job there. but the stubborn as i was, i opted to seek elsewhere after graduation. realization sinked in. i had no love for it before but now i do. my father was a visionary and his vision was right for me to take over. time can really tell that this is the right time. if only i could see him now. i know he is watching. so help me God. 

No comments: