Monday, October 25, 2010

i found it

it was the first week of july, a year ago. i entered the halls of my current academy with zero idea what i got myself into. all i know was one thing, i had high hopes that my sun will be brighter. my very first day was a financial accounting course, people were very serious and very business-like maybe because it's the first day and it's an accounting subject. the second day was more chill, my business communication course and the third was statistics. 

then second term went by and third term. not fourth term is ending. bit happy and sad. people who became close to my heart had to stop but i am happy that i gained new friendships. 
i found great friends from those different classes and built good foundation with them. 

it's also my 3rd month with my awesome job. i get commends that i look happier. i have faith that with all the hurdles, everything will fall into places. i am still on the search process of the other aspect of my life but i know this,  i found myself upon getting back to school and mba gave me directions and opportunities that i never seen before. i practically fell in love with it. so far, it has been the best decision i've ever made.

No comments: