Monday, March 16, 2009

love thyself

how far will one person go in the name of beauty? well one, you must have money. the sessions are quite expensive. i was offered a cheap liposuction but i never liked the idea to go under the knife and i'm afraid of not needles but the surgery. i'd rather pay for the pricey laser treatments than that. then again it's a matter of the moolah which i barely have. 

i have insecurities in my body, of course i'm a woman. but i don't feel bad about it. i wish it were like this or that but i'm okay with it. i eat sweets and other junk food and then make sure to burn it all in an hour of grueling sauna-like bicycling room. i'm stepping up the challenge to myself to do again the phase 1 of southbeach diet which i've been prolonging to do. it means no carbs for 2 weeks which will make me hot-tempered and hot-headed. it's going to be a detox and a withdrawal syndrome when you take away the sweets away from me. 

oh sugar and starch, i have to avoid you for 2 weeks for me to achieve my goal. the anticipated result is for me not to crave for you. synonymous if i want to forget somebody. it just takes time. but i'm sure of the end result... hell great. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love my self everyday. Let me share it with you. I don't have to eat less. I have lost 33 lbs in 9 weeks and my BMI has gone from 42.4 down to 38.7. I would like to share how I am doing it.

http://youtube.com/calnutrasciences

or take a free look: http://www.Core4Diet.com

Thank You,

Jim Cobb
jim@core4diet.com
Phone: 614-388-8779

j said...

thanks jim! sure i'll check it out. :)